Thursday 27 March 2014

Lady Of Winter

Yes, it's been what, one day? Ok maybe not one but two but you do get my point I believe. I'm back with another artwork and it is my second attempt to create an artwork purely on my pc. So this time I wanted to have a forest theme and after some consideration (and experimentation) the lady of winter came to fruition.

Again it's not cream of the crop, but it is a step up from the first aertwork in this style and in the right direction I believe. Good news with this system is that I save up valuable time and can have a quite different experience drawing. Regardless I plan on playing some more with this technique and see where can I go with it.

Finally I would like to dedicate this artwork to a certain person who has inspired me to be a better me and rekindled my inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment